It is a great pleasure for us to announce that our college has been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of the University Grants Commission with effect from March 8,2009
The NAAC Peer Team has noted with appreciation the following healthy practices adopted by the college, which has i,nfluenced and improved the quality of its academic activities.
- in partial fulfillment of its goals and objectives the college has provides good infrastructure, optimum involvement of staff and students.
- Stake holders are deeply involved
- The system of collecting feedback from students on different aspects of the college like academic, administrative, campus .environment etc. is useful as this can be used as input for planning future development of the institution.
- Students representation it) the Governing Body ensures their involvement and participation in the functioning of the college.
- Imbibing community orientation and social responsibility among students through extension activities and outreach programmes.
- NAAC Peer team after going through the self study report and its oh-the-spot analysis of the infrastructure ,academic curricular,co-curricular and extracurricular activities of the college ,has considered that there are a number of features in the approach of the college towards quality assurance and standards which it would wish to command..
- Regarding Strategy Development and Deployment ,the College Prospectively planned for infrastructural development and academic growth
- Non-teaching staff involved in students activities
- The desire, dedication, commitment and team spirit among the teachers, staff, management and students to make the college an ideal institution of higher learning is in evidence.
- The success rate of the students in the University examination during the last five years is quite satisfactory and it ranges from 80% to 100%.
- large, State-of-the-art Women's I fostel . Science Block & 21 Floor on the West Corridor coming up.